1. The ambient temperature is required to be in the range of -10℃ to 40℃. If the temperature exceeds 40℃, heat dissipation measures or cooling should be taken;
2. The humidity requirement is less than 95%, and there is no condensation;
3. The Mitsubishi frequency inverter is installed in a place where the vibration is less than 5.9m/s (0.6g);
4. Avoid installing in places exposed to direct sunlight;
5. Avoid installing Mitsubishi frequency inverters in dusty and metal powder places;
6. It is strictly forbidden to install Mitsubishi frequency inverters in places with corrosive and explosive gases.
In the transmission system composed of Mitsubishi inverters and motors, if the inverter, industrial control devices, and sensor are installed in a cabinet, the external noise emitted by them must be limited at the main connection point, so noise filters and sensors must be installed in the cabinet in coming line reactor. The cabinet should also meet electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
The external electromagnetic interference of Mitsubishi inverters is inevitable. Mitsubishi industrial automation inverters are generally installed in metal cabinets. For the instruments and equipment outside the metal cabinet, the radiation emission of the Mitsubishi inverter itself is minimally affected.
In the mechanical or system design stage, considering the spatial isolation of noise sources and the use of noise absorbers are the most effective measures to reduce interference, but the cost is relatively high. If there are only individual sensitive equipment on site, install the power filter on the sensitive equipment side alone to reduce the cost.
In the transmission system composed of Mitsubishi inverters and motors, inverters and contactors can be noise sources, and automation devices, encoders, and sensors are susceptible to noise interference.