The servo motor controller is a key device in the numerical control system and other related mechanical control fields. It generally controls the servo motor through three methods of position, speed and torque to achieve high-precision positioning of the transmission system. Servo control related technologies have become an important reference related to the technical level of national equipment.
1. Installation in the electrical control cabinet
Due to the heating of the electrical equipment inside the control cabinet and the heat dissipation conditions in the control cabinet, the temperature around the servo drive will continue to rise, so consider the cooling of the drive and the configuration in the control cabinet to ensure that the temperature around the servo drive is below 55°C , relative humidity below 90%. The long-term safe working temperature is below 45°C.
2. There is heating equipment near the servo driver
Servo drives work under high temperature conditions, which will significantly shorten their life and cause failures. Therefore, it should be ensured that the ambient temperature of the servo drive is below 55°C under the conditions of heat convection and heat radiation.
3. There is vibration equipment near the servo driver
Use various anti-vibration measures to ensure that the servo driver is not affected by vibration, and the vibration is guaranteed to be below 0.5g (4.9m/s).
4. The servo drive is used in harsh environments
When the servo drive is used in a harsh environment, it is exposed to corrosive gases, moisture, metal dust, water and processing liquids, which will cause the drive to fail. Therefore, when installing, the working environment of the drive must be guaranteed.
5. There is interference equipment near the servo driver
When there is interference equipment near the drive, it will have a great interference effect on the power line and control line of the servo drive, causing the drive to malfunction. Noise filters and other anti-interference measures can be added to ensure the normal operation of the drive. Note that after the noise filter is added, the leakage current will increase. In order to avoid this problem, an isolation transformer can be used. Special attention should be paid to the control signal line of the driver, which is easily disturbed, and reasonable wiring and shielding measures must be taken.
1. Installation direction: the normal installation direction of the servo driver: vertical upright direction.
2. Installation and fixing: When installing, tighten the 4 m4 fixing screws at the rear of the servo driver.
3. Installation interval: The installation interval between the servo drives and other equipment. In order to ensure the performance and life of the drives, please leave sufficient installation intervals as much as possible.
4. Heat dissipation: The servo driver adopts natural cooling mode, and a cooling fan must be installed in the electrical control cabinet to ensure that there is vertical wind to dissipate heat from the radiator of the servo driver.
5. Precautions for installation: When installing the electrical control cabinet, prevent dust or iron filings from entering the servo drive.