CNC servo drives are an important part of modern motion control and are widely used in automation equipment such as industrial robots and CNC machining centers. Servo drives that control AC permanent magnet synchronous motors have become a research hotspot at home and abroad.
The current, speed, and position three closed-loop control algorithms based on vector control are commonly used in the current AC servo drive design. Whether the speed closed-loop design in the algorithm is reasonable or not plays a vital role in the overall servo control system, especially the speed control performance.
1. Wide speed range.
2. High positioning accuracy.
3. There is sufficient transmission rigidity and high-speed stability.
4. Quick response, no overshoot.
To ensure productivity and processing quality, in addition to high positioning accuracy, good fast response characteristics are required. The tracking command signal's response must be fast because the servo drive numerical control system requires enough acceleration and deceleration speed to shorten the feed system's transition process time and reduce the contour transition error when starting and braking.
5. Low speed and large torque, strong overload capacity.
Generally speaking, the AB servo drive has an overload capacity of more than 1.5 times in a few minutes or even half an hour. It can be overloaded by 4 to 6 times in a short period without damage.
6. High reliability
The feed drive system of CNC machine tools are required to have high reliability, good working stability, solid environmental adaptability such as temperature, humidity, and vibration, and strong anti-interference ability.
1. The motor can run smoothly from the lowest to the highest speed, and the torque fluctuation should be small, especially at low rates such as 0.1r/min or lower. There is still a steady speed without creeping.
2. The servo drive motor should have a larger, longer-term overload capacity to meet the requirements of low-speed and large torque. Generally, the DC servo motor is required to be overloaded 4-6 times within a few minutes without damage.
3. In order to meet the requirements of fast response, the motor of the AB servo drive should have a small moment of inertia and a large locked-rotor torque and have the shortest possible time constant and starting voltage.
4. The motor should be able to withstand frequent starting, braking, and reverse rotation.
As an imported company of automation system spare parts and system integration, with the efforts of all employees and the support of our customers and colleagues in the industry, our company's business have expanded rapidly, covering China and all over the world. Our goal is to become one of the best and most popular suppliers of industrial automation products globally. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.