1. Measurement of insulation resistance (for low voltage motor should not be less than 0.5m).
2. Measure the power supply voltage, check whether the motor wiring is correct, and whether the power supply voltage meets the requirements.
3. Check whether the starting equipment is in good condition.
4. Check whether the fuse is suitable.
5. Check whether the motor is grounded and connected to the neutral line.
6, check whether the transmission device is defective.
7. Check whether the motor environment is suitable, and remove inflammables and other sundries.
(a) The motor itself:
1. The inner and outer ring of the bearing is too tight.
2. There are problems with the shape and position tolerance of the parts, such as the coaxiality of the frame, end cover, shaft and other parts is not good.
3. Improper selection of bearings.
4. Bearing lubrication is poor or bearing cleaning is not clean, there are impurities in the grease.
5. Axial current.
1. Improper installation of the unit, such as the coaxiality of the motor shaft and the driven device meet the requirements.
2. The pulley is too tight.
3. Bearing maintenance is not good, grease is insufficient or exceeds the service life, dry deterioration.
1. Three-phase voltage imbalance.
2. A phase branch inside the motor is poorly welded or poorly contacted.
3. Short circuit between the resistance turns of the motor or short circuit between the ground and the ground.
4. Wiring error.
Servo motor is a typical closed loop feedback system, driven by a motor gear group, the terminal (outputs) to drive a linear potentiometer position detection, the proportion of the potentiometer Angle coordinate transformation into - proportional voltage feedback control circuit boards, control circuit board to be compared with the control of input pulse signal, produce correct pulse, And drive the motor to rotate forward or reverse, so that the output position of the gear set is consistent with the expected value, so that the correction pulse tends to be 0, so as to achieve the purpose of accurate positioning and speed of the AC servo motor.
1. There are only 2 ~ 4 small sparks, at this time if the commutator surface is flat, most cases can not be repaired.
2. No spark, no need to repair.
3. there are more than 4 small sparks, and there are 1 ~ 3 large sparks, it is not necessary to remove the armature, just use sandpaper to grind the carbon brush commutator.
4. If there are more than 4 big sparks, it is necessary to use sandpaper to grind the commutator, and the carbon brush and the motor must be removed to replace the carbon brush and grind the carbon brush.